Tomorrow (Friday, February 5th) is National Wear Red Day to show your support in saving women's lives through heart disease prevention. Heart disease is the leading cause of death in women in the United States. Let's all wear red tomorrow to show our support for Mrs. Underwood and the many other women whose lives have been affected by heart disease!
We at White County Central believe that each student can achieve academic success,
be a responsible citizen, have a positive attitude toward others and that
WE CAN AND WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
| PARCC Scores: |
An Academic Check-up
- Scores will be going home as soon as we receive them (could be after Christmas Break).
- Over 70% of all Arkansas students scored a 1, 2, or 3 (Approaching grade level or below) This was expected since we were testing new standards.
- This was our first State Test over the new Common Core Standards, so these scores were anticipated.
- Rigor and expectations have been raised across the state.
- Arkansas schools are teaching the standards.
- We have room to grow with these scores.
- Arkansas will be using the test ACT ASPIRE this school year in the Spring.
|Letter to Parents from Commissioner Key |
Many Resources available for Parents to understand scores and help their own child improve.