We at White County Central believe that each student can achieve academic success,
be a responsible citizen, have a positive attitude toward others and that
WE CAN AND WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
| PARCC Scores: |
An Academic Check-up
- Scores will be going home as soon as we receive them (could be after Christmas Break).
- Over 70% of all Arkansas students scored a 1, 2, or 3 (Approaching grade level or below) This was expected since we were testing new standards.
- This was our first State Test over the new Common Core Standards, so these scores were anticipated.
- Rigor and expectations have been raised across the state.
- Arkansas schools are teaching the standards.
- We have room to grow with these scores.
- Arkansas will be using the test ACT ASPIRE this school year in the Spring.
|Letter to Parents from Commissioner Key |
Many Resources available for Parents to understand scores and help their own child improve.