Download "Splice Video Editor (Free)" iPhone from App Store
Note: Works best with iOS 8
iPad Experiment -> https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bpl2s0nidmktn7x/275odTyV-8 or try gDrive
Section ASection B
- Permission for Splice to use the microphone is under Settings -> Privacy -> Microphone
- Part 7 - Google Docs & YouTube - Schoology
- Group Access Code: DW2JD-S5MH9
- Part 8 - Google Docs & YouTube - Saving Video Clips
- Part 9 - Google Docs & YouTube - Editing Video Clips in Splice
- STOP!!! -- Take your iPad to your teacher, ask for him/her to watch & listen to your video.
- Part 10 - Google Docs & YouTube - Editing Video Clips in Splice
- Part 11 - Finalize Project
- Slide the "have a great day" narration to the end of the movie.
- Preview the video. Where headphones to listen to it.
- Export the video.
- If export does not work, then do the following:
- Delete all the transitions, then try exporting.
- Still doesn't work? Delete all video clips less than 3 seconds.
- Remove any fast motion or slow motion...
- And then still doesn't work? Try exiting Splice and killing the app from the toolbar.
- Using headphones, go to photo camera roll, and watch your final project.
- Part 12 - Submit for a Grade
- Open Google Drive app
- Upload the final project
- Rename the file-> [last name][first name] [year][mm][dd][Nature Movie Final]
- Share the project with your teacher: email@example.com
- STOP!!! -- Take your iPad to your teacher, show him/her that you shared the file.
- Crashes -- First, try deleting ALL transitions.
- Then -- Try removing any video clips less than 3 seconds.
- And then - Try exiting Splice, and then closing it from the task bar.
Alternative Video Editing Apps
- Immediately after your title slide, add the following:
- Add one nature picture (use the DropBox link up at the top of this page).
- Then, add two video clips (from the Schoology group).
- Render it on the lowest quality setting.
- Go to your photo roll.
- STOP!!! -- Take your iPad to your teacher, show him/her that it worked!