Interview a teacher. Ask the teacher the following questions:
- Ask teachers to please repeat back the question as part of the answer
- Make sure to hold the iPad very, very still and do not tap any fingers.
- If possible, film near the teacher's desk, with the teacher standing up (not sitting down).
- You should behind the camera, not in front of the camera.
- Hi, my name is (first name).
- Please repeat back the questions as part of the answer.
- What is your name?
- Where did you graduate from? (College)
- Where did you do your student teaching?
- What year did you start teaching?
- Why did you become a teacher?
- What is the best part about teaching?
- If you weren't a teacher, what would you be?
- Thank you for speaking with me today!