Create a slideshow (using PowerPoint) about some of your favorite movies (minimum of 3
Example Slides: Movies I've Seen
These must be movies you watched with the permission of your parent(s) or your legal guardian(s), rated G, PG or PG-13. (Note: If you aren't thinking of a choice, then make pages for: 1. Star Wars, 2. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, and 3. National Treasure.)
- Something like "Movies I've Seen" or "My Favorite Movies" or "Some of My Favorite Movies"
- In the subtitle: your first and last name
- Include the title, and
- three school appropriate photos or animated GIFs from the film (maximum 3 per movie).
On the slide AFTER the photo slide, have three lines about age ratings:
- Line one - the MPAA rating [G, PG, PG-13] (make it a link)
- Line two - the Kids in Mind rating (make it a link to the page)
- Line three - the Common Sense Media rating (make this a link to the page)
- Write a few sentences to describe why it carries that age rating from Common Sense Media.
- Add a sentence about when you first saw this film.
- Animate each rating slide, "by paragraph on click"
- Add transitions to each slide
- Add borders around every picture
- What are some movies YOU have watched?
Upload it to Campus Portal and present it in front of class.
For Your Information: For TV Shows, there are also Content Ratings: TVguidelines.org