Now that you have completed the writing, improve it by doing the following:Capitalize
- Capitalize the first letter in:
- a sentence, ex. Rain fell outside.
- a bulleted list
- the pronoun "I"
- All proper names
- letter grades, ex. ...earn an A in math...
- Capitalize the first letter for each word in:
- a title, such as a title on a page or slide
- Capitalize all letters in the words:
- TV ( or television )
- GPA ( or Grade Point Average )
- Put a period ( . ) at the end of every sentence
- Use a dash - to separate things, make sure there is a space on both sides
- Do not use a comma ( , ) before the word "because" in a sentence
- Type questionable words into Google
- Use the spell check (word list)
- Spell all contractions correctly
- it is = it's
- do not = don't
- they are = they're
- Read every word and every sentence, fix all errors