The following school/classroom rules that are particularly relevant to this class. See the student handbook for additional details.
- Phones - They should neither visible during in the classroom or during class time. Phones should never be "on" in class. See below from the HS Student Handbook.
- CELL PHONE, SMART PHONE, RADIO, CD PLAYERS, I-PODS, MP3 PLAYERS, CAMERAS, VIDEO RECORDERS: REGULATION: Cell Phone, Smart Phone, Radio, CD players, headphones, or any electronic sound devices may not be used in classrooms, restrooms, or locker rooms. CONSEQUENCES: First and second violation – electronic equipment is confiscated for one week or until parent picks it up and detention. Third and subsequent violations equipment is confiscated and a parent must pick up from the school office and detention to 3 Hour Wednesday Detention."
- Food - No food should be visible at any time in the computer lab / media lab.
- Drinks - The only drinks that should be visible in class are water in a closed container. These must be on the floor, never on a desk.
- Tardy - Students are on time when they are logged in and ready to start when the tardy bell rings. Leaving class after the bell also would count as tardy.
- Hallway - All students must sign out of the classroom anytime they are out of the room.
- Other - All school rules and district policies apply. Also see "The Answer"