Computers "A" Class Projects - First Six Weeks
Computers "C" Class Projects - Third 6-Weeks
- Keyboard Review! a.k.a Touch Typing 201
- Google Maps *2014*
- Input & Output *2014*
- iPad Air - Teardown
- Google Sites - Web Pages ##
- Microsoft Word Day!
- Career Cruising Matchmaker? ex. Part 2 - Using Keyboarding Skills, look on the right hand side for more details about likes/dislikes, description; do the skills assessment; go back and think over each preferance and read the descriptions, make sure. Are you happy with the result? If not, why not? Was there a question that might have been answered the wrong way? Look at the matches.
- Charting Gas Mileage - Spreadsheet
- Troubleshooting *2014*
- Code.org -- *2014*
- Manga High -- 2015
- Viruses & Worms ## -- (not done in 1415 C1,C2)
- Splice Tutorial *2014* -- not done in C
Computers "D" Class Projects - Fourth 6-Weeks
- Keyboard Review! a.k.a Touch Typing 202
- Microsoft Word - Word Processor -- new *2014* (~3 days; part 1 -> 60 min, part 2 -> 45 min, part 3 -> 45 min)
- Calendar *2014* %
- Creating! -- *2014*
- My Countdown PowerPoint *New 2015*
- Scratch - Cat & Casey Dancing *2014* %
- Scratch - Greeting Card *2014*
- Movies I've Seen -- 2015
- "Hour of Code course" from Code.org - T
- Code.org *2014* (~4 days)
- Tynker - *2016* - Log in to student account with school email, copy this number: 84286487
- Manga High -- 2015
- Decide on a computer project to do, either yourself, or with a partner(s). Must be appropriate for school, use a computer, etc.
- Some Options:
- Game Design *2014* %
- 2015 Windows Movie Maker!!!
- C.A.S. - Copyright Alert System - A new way to deter crime? %
- Computer Crime Presentation %
- File Sharing ## <-- click there --- extra info over here --> Copyright * %
- Mini iPad Coding Assignment *2014*
- See more below under "Advanced Study"
- Code Academy
- Animation Options
- Me Project 2 - For 8th Grade Only
- Video Editing - Solutions
- Video Editing - Tips on Something; for example, great touch typing, etc.
- Editing Audio - Podcasting - Pocket WavePad app, Evernote app, Audacity
- Digital Photography - learning to take amazing photos
- Editing Images - Irfanview, SnapSeed, Adobe Photoshop Express, Pixlr-o-matic, Instagram, Photo Toaster Jr.,
- Screen-casting with Camtasia and on iPad with ScreenChop, ShowMe & Educreations
- Digital Video Report - 1 to 2 minute report on science or history topic
- Branching Choice Story - Dreamweaver
- Diagramming Software - a.k.a. Visual Organizers
- Google Sketchup 8
- Prezi Sheet Presentations!
- Moodle It!
- Climate Change Solutions
- History of the Internet!
- Programming and Coding
- Original Projects
- iPad Survey - 10 questions. Click Next to go to the next page.
- Ancestry - charting family tree & history -- REQUIRES CREDIT CARD
- Coding / Computer Programming - http://www.code.org/
% = 8C fall 2013