- Create a seamless
integration of technology into the existing curriculum
- Use technology for a variety of tasks including data collection, data
analysis, collaborative learning, assessments, and presentation of
- Maintain a record of all
their work, with the goal of creating a digital portfolio.
- Present and share
their work both locally and publicly using existing platforms such as
- Each term, students have performed at least 1 lab using computer data collection. The labs have also included use of software such as Logger Pro to analyze data.
- Each term, students have taken at least 2 quizzes using the It’s Learning Interface.
- Each term, students have accessed simulations on PhET for chemistry and physics
- The Quarter 1 project utilized Google Presentation software for class presentations.
- Quarter 1 Career projects were shared and presented using Google Docs.
- Google Docs has been used to create "paperless" activities, where paper handouts are replaced with digital copies - where appropriate
- Graphs have been submitted electronically - where appropriate
- At the conclusion of Quarter 4, we plan to ask students to review the compilation of their digital assignments through the use of the It's Learning student portfolio