We at Riverview are working to instill the practice of Responsive Classroom in all we do!
Below are our beliefs. You can find more about our program and practices by viewing our
Responsive Classroom Handbook written by our staff, and reviewed by our staff yearly.
Also visit www.originsonline.org for more information about the philosophy behind this program.
- We believe in being engaged, enthusiastic life long learners
- We believe in meeting the individual needs of our students through various strategies.
- We believe in establishing and maintaining an interactive relationship with parents and community.
- We believe in positive reinforcement towards each other.
- We believe in communicating in an open face-to-face manner with staff and administration.
- We believe in school-wide consistency.
- We believe in providing a clean and safe environment.