SCHOOL BOARD MEETING
TUESDAY MAY 14, 2013 5:45 pm
District Office Board Room
515 School Street Waupaca, WI 54981
High School Forensic Student Performance
I. President’s Comments – Pledge of Allegiance
II. Call to Order
III. Roll Call
IV. Approval of Agenda
V. Public Comment – Board members will make themselves available for
approximately 10 minutes to anyone who would like to share concerns and
recommendations to the Board. This will be done on an individual basis in an
VI. Approval of Minutes – 6:00 p.m.
VII. Communications – 6:05 p.m.
B. Thank You Notes
C. School Board
1. School Visits
2. Davis & Kuelthau Public Officials Seminar Report
3. Appointment of School Board Secretary
D. WASB Convention Delegate and Alternate
VIII. Committee Action and Reports – 6:25 p.m.
1. Future Dates
a. May 29, 2013 – Graduation – 7:00 p.m.
b. June 4, 2013 – Last Day of School
c. June 5, 2013 – Last Day for Staff – End of Year Recognition
2. Layoff – Full-Time to 3/8 Time – MS Foreign Language
3. 2013-2014 Teacher Contracts
5. Contract Addendum Regarding Cell Phones for:
a. District Administrator
b. Business Manager
d. Director of Special Education
e. School Nurse
f. Transportation Director
IX. Monitoring – 6:35 p.m.
A. WKCE and Other Test Results
X. Consent Agenda* - 6:50 p.m.
A. Financial Reports
2. Teacher Salary Step Adjustments
3. Administrative Salary Step Adjustment
3. Preliminary Approval of Summer School Staffing
XI. Adjournment – 6:55 p.m.