Tuesday December 8, 2015 5:45 p.m.
District Office Board Room and Training Center
515 School Street Waupaca, WI 54981
I. President’s Comments and Pledge of Allegiance
II. Call to Order
III. Roll Call
V. Public Comment - Board members will make themselves available for approximately 10 minutes to anyone who would like to share concerns
and recommendations to the Board. This will be done on an individual basis in an informal setting.
VI. Approval of Minutes - 5:55 p.m.
VII. Communications - 5:55 p.m.
2. Brenda Roe and Family
1. WMS Forensics Team
VIII. School Board - 6:00 p.m.
1. Friday December 28, 2015 – Last Day for Incumbent Officeholders to file Notice of
2. Tuesday January 5, 2016 – Last Day to File Candidacy Papers
4. Wednesday January 20-Friday January 22, 2016- WASB Convention
1. Personnel - Superintendent Search Update
2. Finance - Refinancing of 2006 Bonds Update
IX. Administrator - 6:15 p.m.
X. Board Monitoring – Dealing with Sensitive Issues in the Classroom - 6:20 p.m.
XI. Consent Agenda - 6:40 p.m.
1. Accounts Payable
2. Cash Receipts
3. Treasurer’s Report
a) Mark Weasner – Bus Driver
b) Extra Curricular
2. Resignations and Retirements
a) Brenda Roe – Bus Driver
a ) Mike Waldschmidt - WHS Boys Basketball
b) Andrew Forseth - WHS Wrestling
1. Bus Bids
XII. Adjourn - 6:45 p.m.
Enclosures: Wisconsin Taxpayers Alliance – FOCUS