Tuesday April 12, 2016 5:45 p.m.
District Office Board Room and Training Center
515 School Street Waupaca, WI 54981
I. President’s Comments and Pledge of Allegiance
II. Call to Order
III. Roll Call
V. Public Comment - Board members will make themselves available for approximately 10 minutes to anyone who would like to share concerns
and recommendations to the Board. This will be done on an individual basis in an informal setting.
VI. Approval of Minutes - 5:55 p.m.
VII. Communications - 5:55 p.m.
1. Central Wisconsin Tractor Club - $100 to FFA
VIII. School Board - 6:05 p.m.
A. Reports on Meetings Attended
1. Pat Phair - WASB Legal and Human Resources Conference
B. Health Insurance Committee report
1. Plan Design/Renewal Rate/Vendor
C. Committee Meetings and Reports
1. Instructional Committee Meeting Report
1) April 5, 2016
3. Personnel Committee
a) Meeting Minutes approval
1) March 16, 2016
D. Upcoming Meetings and Other Activities
4. July 16, 2016 – WASB Summer Leadership Institute
IX. Board Monitoring - 6:35 p.m.
Youth Risk Behavior Survey – Mr. Rob Becker WHS; Ms. Dawn Biba WMS
X. Consent Agenda - 6:55 p.m.
A. Financial Reports
4. Mid-Year Teacher Pay Adjustments
7. Volunteer Coaches
XI. Adjournment - 7:00 p.m.
Enclosures: Wisconsin Taxpayers Alliance – FOCUS