Watertown High School Core Values
- We RESPECT each other, and we respect ourselves.
- We are EMPOWERED to grow and pursue our dreams.
- We ACHIEVE as students and as well-rounded individuals.
- We aspire to CREATE something new from our knowledge and experiences. We HONOR our rights and responsibilities as members of this community.
The mission of Watertown High School is to nurture lifelong learners through examination of human achievements, development of essential skills, and promotion of civic responsibility and ethics. We are committed to a rigorous curriculum designed to foster students' growth as creative and independent thinkers. We will provide a safe and nurturing environment in which students and faculty have the opportunity to realize their potential.
School-Wide Learning Expectations
- Effective Oral and Written Communication
- Creative and Efficient Problem Solving
- Gathering and Evaluating Information
- Analysis and Synthesis of Ideas and Perspective
- College, Career, and Life Skill Readiness
- Goal-Directed Persistence
- Community and Service Orientation
- Cultural Awareness and Cross-Cultural Skills
- Social Responsibility and Citizenship