Use the template below for your color poem in Pixie
1.Use the Blue arrow below to download the .p4i file to the desktop.
2. Open Pixie and click on "Import---from Computer"
3. Click on Downloads, find the "poemtemplate.p4i" template and click Open
4. You are now ready to edit the template with your color poem! Anywhere you see "(Your color)", you need to erase the text and insert your color word.
5. Decorate your Pixie page with colors, stickers, pictures, that relate to your color. Be creative!
6. Save your finished page (to Computer) with your last name and color name (Example: WalshBlue)