1) Describe the art project. How will it work? Where will it be installed? Who will use it and how? How will it promote creativity?
2) Describe the evolution of the project. How has it changed and developed since you first started thinking about the idea? What challenges have you encountered and how has your group problem-solved? How have the constraints (of time, materials, etc) helped your group to be more creative?
3) Describe your group work process. Describe your personal role in the group. What have you done that has been productive and effective? When you've needed some redirection and re-focusing, what have your group members done that worked to loop you back in?
4) Think about field trips we've taken where we've seen groups of people working together creatively. Describe a few examples. How does their group work create community? Finally, apply that to your group - how has working in a group enhanced your creative process?
5) Compare your community art project to several others we've seen in our course. How are they similar and different in the way they stimulate creativity in others?
Send the URL of your finished post to Jen B, Taylor, Jen C, and your parents.