Welcome to Warwick Public Schools! Warwick Public Schools consist of the Drum Rock Early Childhood Center, 16 - Elementary Schools, 3 - Junior High Schools, 3 - Senior High Schools and the Warwick Area Career and Technical Center. As a general rule, your address will determine which school your child will attend. The student’s parent or guardian must be present to register their student for school. Please complete the following steps to enroll your child in a Warwick Public School. If you are not able to print the forms below, registration packets are available at the Administration Building located at 34 Warwick Lake Avenue, Warwick, RI 02889.
State of Rhode Island School Physical Form and have it completed by your family physician.Required documents (original or certified copy):
- Click on the link for each form below to download and print:
Once all forms are completed, Affidavit of Domicile is notarized, and you have all the required documents, please call 734-3040 to schedule an appointment.
- Parent Driver’s License
- Student Birth Certificate
- If divorced, proof of custody
- If guardian, copy of court guardianship
- Proof of Residency – Utility bill, mortgage statement, lease or rental agreement
- Health Exam and Immunization record
- Copy of students most recent report card
- If applicable, a copy of the students’ IEP or 504 plan