My name is Ms. Nagorny and I am your CAS Coordinator. You can locate me in room 221, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or post a comment here.
We will use this calendar to keep track of your CAS appointments and due dates.
I've attached some informational files which include information about CAS, CAS Guide, expectations, guidelines, calendar, forms.
Here is how you can get started.
For CAS Activities.
1. Create a google account for yourself using vusd apps.
2. Create a web site. Name it as your full name. This will serve as your journal. This is also where you will post your reflections and evidence.
3. Security. Make your website private. Please invite the CAS Coordinator and the ToK Teacher.
4. Send the link of your website to email@example.com.
5. I will link your website to your graduating class page.
6. Don't be overwhelmed by all this. I will keep you updated regarding deadlines and expectations.
For Long Term Project.
1. Create a group site.
2. Email me the link.
3. This will be a private site unless you choose to make it public. If it will be public then do not post personal information on the site.
4. This site will be used as an update/ to do log. For formatting of the Long Term Project site click on the Long Term Project link on the side bar.