To delete the template's calendar
- Click the Edit page (e) pencil icon in the top right of the page. The page will change to edit mode.
- Click the blue Save button in the top right-hand corner to save the page.
To create and share a Google Calendar
- Create a Google Calendar in your VT Google Apps account. Go to the Google Calendar Help Center for information on creating, modifying, and sharing Google Calendars.
- Calendars must be shared with your collaborators to be visible to them in the site. See Share your calendar with someone, subsection Share your calendar.
To add your Calendar to your Google Site
- Go to your Google Site's Calendar page and click the Edit page (e) pencil icon in the top right of the page. The page will change to edit mode.
- In the top left of the page, click Insert and choose Calendar. The Insert... window will pop up and list the calendars in your VT Google Apps account.
- Place a check in the box next to the calendar you wish to include in your Google Site.
- Click Select. The Insert Google Calendar window will appear with calendar display options.
- Select your options and click Save. The new calendar will be added to the Calendar page.
- Click Save at the top right of the page.
- Page Type:
- Web Page
- The Calendar page is a web page type, the simplest page type, where you can write and format text, add gadgets, add images, attach documents, and allow comments.