District Instructional Focus: The vision points (competencies) will be seen, heard and demonstrated as a regular part of learning.
- Students will use the vision points in their learning conversations.
- Teachers will plan instruction specific to standards and the competencies.
- Assessments will measure student learning of standards and demonstration of competencies.
- Web-based tool will be used to manage various paces of learning.
- Design thinking supports learners in creating new and innovative ideas and solutions.
- Learning targets are posted and students know the learning target
- Students are engaged in high levels of learning
- Project Based Learning is a way of doing business, not an event.
- Use AIW standards and protocols in teams to improve instruction.
- Successes are celebrated