Property Management Company in Conyers Covington Rockdale county Dekalb County Newton county Georgia

http://rhpros.co/extsearch/Search.aspx?CompanyID=71953&DoInitialSearch=Y
Back to Home Page See our Currently Available Property for Rent

View Property Management Company Story


Over the past ten years of exclusively renting houses for owners we became painfully aware that owners and tenants were some times being taken advantage of by each other, sometimes willfully and vengefully sometimes ignorantly. The 80 /20 rule was very much in effect. This rule was that 80% of owners and tenants were honorable people that lived up to their word and responsibilities but the remaining 20% of owners and tenants were not honorable and did not live up to their word and responsibilities.

OUR MISSION TO THE OWNER

To protect the property owner from the tenant who would take advantage of their trusting nature.

OUR MISSION TO THE TENANTS

To protect the tenant from the property owner who would take advantage of their trusting nature.

TO HELP THE OWNER

Look at the five most dangerous questions owners fail to ask.

TO HELP TENANTS

Look at the five most dangerous questions tenants fail to ask.

THINKING ABOUT A LEASE PURCHASE

Look at the five most dangerous questions not asked about a lease purchase.

770-922-0385 Viewhomerentals.com  

Company Story 
Questions Owners Fail to Ask  Questions Tenants Fail to Ask  Questions Lease Purchasers Fail to Ask

Property Management Company in Conyers, Covington, Rockdale County, Dekalb County, Newton County Georgia

Find a Property to Rent