Entering Text Three WaysDirect entry
> Edit Page
> Use the word processing icons to control text style, placement color and other features.
Create lines to break up your text
> Horizontal Line
Insert a Text Gadget
- Insert tables as needed but note that they are not easily formatted.
- Format headings are relative sizes and will automatically shift size depending upon the device you are using.
- Adjust layout by making a selection from the Layout window.
> Edit Page
> Textbox (this is down near the bottom of the selection menu, under Gadgets)
Insert a Google Doc
- Control width and word processing elements using Properties
- Align the Textbox where you would like it to appear on your page.
- Turn Wrap On if you would like other text or images on your page to wrap around your Textbox.
- Delete the Textbox using Properties
> Create New or Upload
> Create a Title
Insert your Doc on your Site
> Select your Doc
> format as desired
- Important: Share your Doc.
- Use the Icons and Menu buttons to control text features.
- You can create Docs of different colors.
- Any change you make on the Doc will appear on your Site.
- Upload Docs from word processing documents, but expect imperfect formatting.
- Download Docs to word processing documents, but expect imperfect formatting.
- Printing is a 2-step process: first to PDF then to printer