- Develop the ability to observe and describe functional relationships between teacher and student behavior.
- Discriminate the difference between intention and function.
- Discriminate among the possible contingent relationships that may occur between behavior and results.
- Respond to behavior of students in a way that is appropriately contingent on behavior.
- Quick quiz questions:
Chapter 1 Slides
- What is teaching?
- Based upon a survey of music teachers, what are the top three challenges faced by teachers?
- No teacher wants to be bad: What is often the problem?
- What is teacher intensity?
- How do we know people care about us?
- Give an example of a “behavioral perversion.”