NNU Credit Registration
Things to consider before registering for credit:
- Must attend all class sessions (in some cases the instructor may allow make-up work if a class is missed, this must be worked out with the instructor).
- Must submit all coursework as outlined in the syllabus.
- District Credit Information:
- The district will pay for credits in advance for participants as part of the three reimbursable credits IF:
- requested by participant and
- participant has the credit(s) available and
- the class is district sponsored.
- The district expects REIMBURSEMENT for credits pre-paid IF:
- the participant drops or does not complete the class.
- the participant fails the class.
NNU Registration for Credit:
There are two ways to register for credit - self-pay and district pre-pay.
- To register and pay for the credit(s) yourself, click on the following link and you will be directed to NNU's PD web page: www.nnu.edu/cpd
- To register for credit and have the district billed directly, you must request that a special link be sent to you. When you complete the district sign-up form you will be asked if you want the pre-pay link sent to you. If you marked "Yes" then the district will do it's best to verify you have the credit(s) available and send you a special link. The special link will take you directly to the course you've been approved for.
For detailed instructions on registering for credit click on one of the following links:
District Pre-pays for Credit Directions:
1. A reservation link will be sent to you if you requested it when you signed up for the class via the district sign-up form. (Please allow at least 5 days for the link to be sent you, especially during the first of the school year).
2. Once you receive your reservation link via email, click on the link provided in the email and you will be directed to NNU's site.
Click HERE to open instructions for registering with a pre-paid link.
Pay for Your Own Credit Directions:
1. Click HERE to open directions for registration.