We want to make registering your children for school as simple as possible, but there are a few items that are required for us to complete the process. Please allow thirty minutes to an hour for registration.
To enroll in kindergarten, your child must be 5 years old on or before September 1.
Below are those items you need to bring with you when you register your child for classes. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Vallivue School District.
To enroll a student in the Vallivue School District the following documents MUST be provided:
1. Birth Certificate- must be State Certified copy (Idaho State Code 18-4511)
2. Immunization Records-must be up-to date (*See more information below)
3. Proof of Residency for Valid Address Verification
A. Must show ~
ii. Parent/Legal Guardian's Name
iii. Physical Address of Service
B. ACCEPTABLE DOCUMENTS:
-Utilities Bill (date within 30 days)
C. Documents NOT Accepted:
-Credit Card Bills
-Department Store Bills
-Diver's License and/or State Issued ID
-House Payment Receipt
-Property Tax Statements
-Health & Welfare Mailings/Checks
4. Transcript -unofficial copy (9-12 grade)
5. Withdrawal From from Previous School and Grades
District Links >