Stay current on educational practices and issues or capitalize on publishing opportunities with KDP’s award-winning quarterlies.
Connect with a large network of peers, experienced teachers, and renowned educators at award-winning regional and national conferences.
- New Teacher Advocate – FREE to first-year undergraduate members!
- The Record – FREE to members, beginning with the second year of membership for undergraduates.
- The Educational Forum – Refereed, scholarly journal.
- Novice Notes – semester-series newsletter for teacher-education student members; eight student-centered topics.
- Books supporting educators at discount prices: Star Teachers of Children in Poverty,
- ABCs of Classroom Management, and more.
Save time, money, and frustration.
- iLead Regional Conferences.
- International Biennial Convocation.
Access educator-approved resources at KDP Online (www.kdp.org).
- Scholarships and grant awards.
- 15% off Choice Hotels.
- 10% off ClassroomDirect.com teacher supplies.
- 10% off 1-800-Flowers.com.
- 5% off National and Alamo car rentals
- Discounts on 13 types of insurance
Career and employment assistance online and in print
- Teacher Hotline – a team of National State Teachers of the Year confidentially answers your questions
- Quality Web sites on hot topics in education, resources, and lesson plans
- Directory of teacher-licensure departments by state
- American Association for Employment in Education
- Professional assessment and development with the KDP-exclusive Life Cycle of the Career Teacher model. Link available at www.kdp.org
- The ABC’s of Job-Hunting