- This section covers concepts related to systems of equations. The following are some of the specific topics covered
- linear systems with 2 variables
- substitution method
- elimination method
- linear systems with 3 variables
- non-linear systems
- systems with one, none, or an infinite number of solutions
- If you need further information about these ideas, the links below will give you access to an online textbook with helpful information and examples.
- If you need more problems to practice, here is a link that offer practice problems with solutions.
Click on the tabs to learn about this topic and then try the problems in the Learning Objects at the bottom of the page.