- This section covers concepts related to graphing functions The following are some of the specific topics covered
- odd and even functions
- vertical and horizontal shifts
- vertical and horizontal stretches and compressions
- reflecting across the x and y access
- piecewise functions
- greatest integer functions
- If you need further information about these ideas, the links below will give you access to an online textbook with helpful information and examples.
Click on the tabs to learn about this topic and then try the problems in the Learning Objects at the bottom of the page.