- This section covers concepts related to graphing lines, circles and other equations. The following are some of the specific topics covered
- distance formula
- finding a midpoint
- x-intercepts, y-intercepts, and slope
- standard equation of a circle
- perpendicular and parallel lines
- If you need further information about these ideas, the links below will give you access to an online textbook with helpful information and examples.
- If you need more problems to practice, here is a link that offers practice problems with solutions.
Click on the tabs to learn about this topic and then try the problems in the Learning Objects at the bottom of the page.