- This section covers concepts related to linear equations. The following are some of the specific topics covered
- solving equations
- equations with no solutions (extraneous solutions)
- equations containing rational expressions
- applied problems (mixture, average, distance/rate/time)
- If you need further information about these ideas, the links below will give you access to an online textbook with helpful information and examples.
Click on the tabs to learn about this topic and then try the problems in the Learning Objects at the bottom of the page.