- This section covers concepts related to fractional and rational expressions such as
- least common denominator
- sums and differences of rational expressions
- simplifying complex fractions
- rationalizing a denominator
- simplifying fractional expressions
- If you need further information about these ideas, the links below will give you access to an online textbook with helpful information and examples.
- If you need more problems to practice, here are some links that offer practice problems with solutions.
Click on the tabs to learn about this topic and then try the problems in the Learning Objects at the bottom of the page.