- This section covers concepts and properties related to integer, rational and real exponent as well as radical notation and radicals as they relate to rational expressions. The following are some of the specific topics covered
- simplifying expressions containing positive and negative exponents
- removing factors from radicals
- rationalizing denominators
- simplifying rational powers
- combining radicals
- If you need further information about these ideas, the links below will give you access to an online textbook with helpful information and examples.
- If you need more problems to practice, here are some links that offer practice problems with solutions.