Beta Alpha Psi Vision
Beta Alpha Psi will shape the financial and business information professions by developing members into ethical, professional, and confident leaders.
Beta Alpha Psi Mission Statement
The mission of Beta Alpha Psi, the premier international honor and service organization for financial and business information students and professionals, is to inspire and support excellence by:
- encouraging the study and practice of accountancy, finance, and information systems;
- providing opportunities for service, professional development, and interaction among members and financial professionals; and
- fostering lifelong ethical, social, and public responsibilities.
- To recognize and promote outstanding academic achievements in the fields of accounting, finance and information systems
- To promote the study and practice of professional fields related to these disciplines
- To provide self-development opportunities and association among members and practicing financial professionals
- To encourage a sense of ethical, social and public responsibilities
- To enhance and complement the collegiate experience
289 Chapters and Growing!
At every school, a local chapter is made up of student and faculty members. Student officers guide a chapter’s activities and operations, which are all overseen by faculty advisers. Learn how easy it is to join!
Spring 2016 Meeting Schedule
Location TBA. Meetings are also open for all non-members to attend. Hope to see you there!
Check out our schedule of events!