Treatment for Social Competence in Military Veterans, Service Members and Civilians with Traumatic Brain Injury
This study is a multi-site, randomized, controlled trial of a group intervention to improve social competence in survivors of mild and moderate traumatic brain injury (TBI).
You may be eligible for this study if you:
· Have had a traumatic brain injury
· Find it hard to interact with other people
· Find it difficult to make and keep friends
· Have problems getting along with family or co-workers
If you qualify for the study, you would take part in a 13 week treatment program at University of Washington Medical Center with about 7 other individuals who have had a TBI.
If you are interested in learning more about taking part in this study, please call Leslie Kempthorne, Study Coordinator
(206) 543-0219 or 1-800-246-6968