Apply to serve on PACS!
The application to serve on the Provost's Advisory Committee for Students is up for UW-Seattle undergraduates. You can find it on volunteer.asuw.org - the application is due Wednesday, June 12th, 2013.
Strong candidates generally have a background in the following areas:
1. Academic diversity to bring a broad range of perspectives and ideas
2. Proven experience in research and analysis
3. Ability to advocate for student interests and actively participate in committee discussions
4. Basic knowledge of the university and its budgets preferred
5. Broad university/community involvement
This is the official page for the Provost's Advisory Committee for Students. Here you can find information on how the committee functions, who sits on it, our agenda, what we are working on, and what we have worked on in the past.
All meetings are open to the public unless otherwise noted on the site. During closed meetings, only official PACS members and guests invited by the chair will be allowed to attend and participate. See our note on closed meetings for more information on why we do this.
Thank you for joining us in the challenging and rewarding process of representing the student voice.
Link to this site with the following tinyurl: http://tinyurl.com/uwpacs