- Our detailed experimental paper on 2D VE spectroscopy is published in JCP.
- Anthony Reynolds successfully defends his Ph.D. thesis.
- Our letter on 2D-VE spectroscopy is published.
- James Gaynor joins the group.
- Ben successfully defends his Ph.D. thesis and leaves for a postdoctoral position in Germany.
- Ben is awarded the College of Arts and Science Dean’s Graduate Medal in Natural Sciences. Congrats!
- Our paper on the 2D IR spectroscopy of mixed valence compounds is published.
- Mark successfully defends his Ph.D. thesis.
- Our work on the 2D IR spectroscopy of Nitrophorin 4 is published.
- Our paper on simulating Ru L3-edge X-ray absorption spectra with TD-DFT is published.
- Our paper on the effect
of solvent polarity on the vibrational dephasing dynamics of the
nitrosyl stretching vibration is published.
- Mike successfully defends his Ph.D. thesis.
- Dr. Trevor Courtney, Zachary Fox and Madhu Balasubramanian join the group.
- Ben is awarded a graduate student merit fellowship.
- Dr. Matthew Ross joins the group.
Recent transient X-ray results on a solar cell dye are published.
- Results measuring non-equilibrium vibrational energy flow are published.
Our paper on 5th order visible-infrared spectroscopy is accepted.
- Our paper on a novel tunable octave-spanning mid-IR source is accepted.
Munira receives a Sloan Fellowship.