Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Columbia, South Carolina
Technology Services Group
The Technology Service Committee provides direction, support, and guidance for the Congregation's various technology platforms. Committee members:
- Maintain the network and computer infrastructure for the staff.
- Design and maintain the Congregation's website.
- Coordinate and assist committee and program group volunteers with their websites.
- Design, administer, and maintain the member extranet.
- Design, administer, and maintain the staff and volunteer intranet.
- Design maintain, and operate the Congregation sound system and provide multimedia support during the service and other events.
- Make recommendations to the Board regarding the budget and new technology initiatives.
If you are interested in being part of this vital committee and enabling our Congregation to better achieve its goals, please contact the Technology Chair to find out where you can best be of assistance.