Visit again in March for more information on Hogwarts 2014. Information on last summer's camp below.
UUCC is proud to again offer Hogwarts Camp for 2013. View the poster below, and click on the links below for the camp brochure and registration forms.
Looking for a little magic this summer?
The Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Columbia
June 10-14 * June 24-28 * July 8-12 * July 22-26
9 a.m.-3 p.m., For children and youth ages 5-15
Children may attend as few as one week or as many as four weeks.
The camp offers a three-dimensional theatrical environment,
giving kids (and adults!) an opportunity to live the fantasy.
This magical week will include:
* A visit to Diagon Alley (all four weeks) and the Sorting Ceremony (week one only)
* Working together as a team with one of our four fabulous houses (PhoenixFire, SeaMajesty, WindHorse, or StoneDragon) to give service to our community based on Hope, Peace, Love, & Faith.
* Learning healthy competition through Quidditch, daily costume challenges & earning House Points
* Making Magic Supplies and Crafts (many edible), like your own personalized wand and Butterbeer
* Owl Post, Magical Activities Room, Wizard’s Chess, House Songs, watching Harry Potter movies
* Exciting Classes: Magical Creatures, Transfiguration (cooking and crafts), Charms (art), Herbology (plants), Incantations (music), Potions (science), Witch Stitchery (fabric arts) and more. (Class subjects may change according to teacher availability).
* Camp brochures and registration forms are available on the shelf outside the DRE’s office.
* Please email email@example.com if you’re interested in service as Headmaster/Headmistress, an adult volunteer (hours flexible), or as a Head Student (ages 16-18).