Welcome to my Homepage ! My name is Romain Fleury, and I am a postdoctoral research fellow at the Langevin Institute, in the School of Physics and Chemistry (ESPCI), Paris, France. My research interests span a variety of topics in the field of wave physics and engineering, with an emphasis on artificially structured materials and surfaces with electromagnetic, acoustic or electronic properties unavailable in nature.
A complete list of my scientific publications can be found here.
- April 15, 2016: I have given a presentation entitled "Magnetless circulators for electromagnetic and acoustic waves" at Eucap 2016 in Davos, Switzerland.
- March 16, 2016: I have given a presentation entitled "Breaking time-reversal symmetry in acoustic metamaterials" in the Laboratory of Acoustics of the University of Maine, Le Mans, France.
- Jan 1, 2016: I have joined the Langevin Institute at ESPCI Paris Tech as a postdoc.
- Nov 12, 2015: I have received the prestigious Frederick V. Hunt Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in Acoustics from the Acoustical Society of America ! (web)
- Oct 6, 2015: Our paper about acoustic Chern topological insulators has been published in Nature Communications (web).