Mr. Luparell's Web Page
Students are expected to turn in work the date that it is due. If a student is absent, they may turn in the assignment the day they return to school. If a student is absent for multiple days, you can see me about making up work and turning in assignments without penalty.
Missing work will not be accepted the last week of class.
I will accept missing homework assignments until the day BEFORE the corresponding unit test.
I will only accept the homework in my classroom before or after school. You and I will both need to document that the work was turned in.
- You will earn 77% of the available points if you turn in late homework before the unit test.
- If a large project, research paper, or essay is late, you will lose 15% points off the assignment before grading.
If You're Absent:
- Check your class's calendar to find out what you missed.
- Print off the assignments, (if available) to complete.
- E-mail me with any questions that you may have.
A+ 100 - 98
A 97 - 93
B+ 92 - 90
B 89 - 85
C+ 84 - 82
C 81 - 77
D+ 76 - 74
D 73 - 70
F 69 and Below
The teacher expects each student to be kind, respectful and responsible.
- Students are expected to be on time and prepared for class each day.
- Students will speak only when it is their turn.
- Students will follow directions the first time that they are given.
- Students will be respectful of others and school property.
- Students are always expected to use appropriate language.
- Students are to only use computers during the allotted time.
E-Mail: email@example.com Phone: (314) 984-2842 Room Number: B105