An example of logos made with the NanoInk DPN 5000 System. Logos where made with MHA (Mercaptohexadecanoic acid) on fresh evaporated gold surface. Using the Dip Pen Nanolithography Technique.
IFN Logo UPR Logo Array of multiple sized UPR Logos
UPR Humacao Logo Department of Physics and Bristol - Myers Squibb Logo
- October 10 2009
- MRI: Acquisition of an Atomic Force Microscope Nanolithography DPN 5000 System
- March 3 2010
- DPN 5000 Arrival at UPR Humacao
- March 15-19
- DPN 5000 Set up and Training
- Fabrication of IFN Logo
- March 24
- April 14
- October 4
- Fabrication of Bristol - Myers Squibb Logo
- Luis G. Rosa and Jian Liang, “Topical Review: Atomic force microscope nanolithography: dip-pen, nanoshaving, Nanografting, tapping mode, electrochemical and thermal nanolithography”, Journal of Condensed Matter Physics, 21, 483001 (18p) (2009).
- Luis G. Rosa, Jinyue Jiang, Ocelio Velima, Jie Xiao, Emmanuel Utreras, Peter A. Dowben and Li Tan, "Selective Nanoshaving of Self-Assembled Monolayer of 2-(4-Pyridylethyl)triethoxysilane", Materials Letters, 63, 961-964, (2009).
- Jian Liang, Luis G. Rosa, and Giacinto Scoles, "Nanostructuring, Imaging and Molecular Manipulation of Dithiol Monolayers on Au(111) Surfaces by Atomic Force Microscopy",Journal of Physical Chemistry C. (Journal cover for volume 111, November 22, 2007, Issue: 46). 17275-17284.