Naza Mohammad Ali Mahmood
Welcome to my Academic Profile page. My name is Naza Mohammad Ali Mahmood and I am an Assistant Professor holding (MSc, PhD) degree in Pharmacology and Toxicology, Teaching in the College Of Pharmacy
BSc in pharmacy /College of Pharmacy -University of Baghdad 1988.
MSc in Pharmacology and Toxicology/College of Medicine-University of Sulaimani 2008.
PhD in Pharmacology and Toxicology /College of Medicine-University of Sulaimani 2019.
ORCID ID: https: orcid.org/0000-0002-4081-6552
Google Scholar: Naza Mohammed Ali Mahmood
https: // www.researchgate.net/profile/Naza M.Ali
I taught several topics at my faculty, i.e.
1. Basic Pharmacology Theory & practical for third & fourth stages since 2009.
2. Pharmacology Theory and practical in College of Dentistry for two academic years.
3. Pharmacy Management for fourth stage for more than four academic years.
4. Pharmacology Theory in College of Nursing.
I taught Postgraduate students:
1. Advanced Pharmacology I for MSc Pharmacy & Medicine students
2. Advanced Pharmacology II for MSc Pharmacy & Medicine students
3. Pediatric Pharmacology for MSc Nursing students.
My research interests focus on;
2. Clinical Pharmacy
3. Clinical Toxicology
4. Environmental Toxicology