Kozad Mohamed Ahmed
Welcome to my Academic Profile page. My name is Kozad Mohamed Ahmed and I am a lecturer holding (PhD) degree in Assyriology, teaching at Archaeology Department in the Faculty of Humanities at University of Sulaimani in Kurdistan Region, F.R. Iraq
I teach several topics at my faculty, i.e.
1. Sumerian Language
2. Mesopotamian Civilization
3. History of the Ancient Near East
4. History of Ancient Kurdistan
My research interests focus on;
1. Mesopotamian History and Culture
2. Cuneiform Script and Ancient LAnguages (Assyriology).