Welcome to my Academic Profile page.
My name is; Dr. Hemn Hassan Othman.
I am a Lecturer with a PhD degree in Pathology (Cardiovascular Pathology), teaching in the College of Veterinary Medicine and School of Pharmacy at University of Sulaimani in Kurdistan Region, F.R. Iraq
I'm a head of higher education unit and in charge of laboratory animal house unit in the College of Veterinary Medicine.
2 published Books + 20 Journal Articles + 12 Conference papers, 4 awards and 39 conference contribution as oral and poster presenter.
Mobile: (+964) 772-615-9597
I teach several topics;
College of Veterinary Medicine:
1. General Pathology (Theory & Practical)
2. Systemic Pathology (Theory & Practical)
3. Embryology (Theory)
4. Fish Diseases (Theory & Practical)
School of Pharmacy:
1. General Pathology (Theory and Practical)
2. Pathophysiology (Theory)
School of Educational Sciences:
Department of Biology:
1. Histology (Theory)
2. Embryology (Theory)
My research interests focus on;
1. Evidence based and alternative medicine.
2. Herbal medicine and Atherosclerosis.
3. Natural products and hypercholesterolemia.
4. Natural products in cancer therapy.
5. Nanotechnology and drug delivery.