I am teaching several topics at my college such as:
1. Clinic of 5th stage
2. Practical applied Veterinary medicine 4th stage
3. Animal Husbandry practice of 1st stage
4. Veterinary Epidemiology 4th stage
My research interests focus on:
1. Infectious diseases.
2. Herbal Medicine
4. Veterinary Medicine.
I was a coordinator of the Surgery and Theriogenology department of the Teaching Quality Assurance (2014-2015).
I am a member of the committee of the 5th year graduation research project.
I am the head of the health and safety committee in my college.
I am a deputy of the Clinic and Internal Medicine Department.
I am a director of the Veterinary Teaching Hospital.
Some of my publications:
1. Hardi F. M., Zana M. R., Hawsar O. M. (2016). Liver fluke (fascioliasis). International Journal of Applied Research. 2(3): 265-271.
2. Heshu S. R., Hawsar O. M., Hardi F. M., Hemn H. O., Kawa M. A., Rasedee A. (2019). Phytochemical analysis and augmentation of pulmonary adenocarcinoma in BALB/c mice model treated with flaxseed oil. Frontiers.
3. Hardi F. M., Zana M. R., Hawsar O. M., Dyary H. O. (2019). Resistance of Fasciola hepatica to triclabendazole, closantel, and rafoxanide in a sheep farm in Sharazor district, Kurdistan-Iraq. Basra Journal of Veterinary Research. 18 (2): 16-26.
4. Hardi F. M., Hana S. R., Shakhawan L. M., Rebwar B. A., Basim A. A., Muhamad O. S. (2020). Molecular detection and identification of Coxiella burnetii in aborted sheep and goats in Sulaimani province, Kurdistan-Iraq. Assiut Vet. Med. J. Vol. 66 No. 164.
5. Hana S. R., Hardi F. M., Heshu S. R., Mohammed O. S., Arkan Manucher S. A. (2020). Molecular characterization and phylogenetic analysis of Fasciola species in sheep and goats in Sulaymaniyah Province, Northern Iraq. JZS-A Volume 22, Issue 1.
6. Sozan A. M., Othman J. A., Bahjat T. A., Hardi F. M., Rizgar R. S., Brwa M. A., Dekan A. R., Harem H. H., Gashaw M. A. (2020). A Retrospective study of fracture Cases Managed in the Veterinary Teaching Hospital; 181 Cases (2014-2018). IJVS.
7. Hemn Othman, Heshu Rahman, Syam Mohan, Sadat Aziz, Hardi Marif, Dianne Ford, Nozlena Abdulsamad, Kawa Ami, and Rasedee Abdullah. (2020). Antileukemic Effect of Palladium Nanoparticles Mediated byWhite Tea (Camellia sinensis) Extract In Vitro and in WEHI-3B-Induced Leukemia In Vivo. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine.