Welcome to my Academic Profile page.
My name is Haider Mousa Hamzah. I am an assistant professor with a Ph.D. degree in the field of Microbial Biotechnology, teaching in the College of Science at the University of Sulaimani (UOS), Kurdistan Region of Iraq. Recently, I am directing the Microbiology Research Lab at UOS.
Publications: Several papers in the field of Microbiology and Microbial Biotechnology.
Mobile: (+964) - 7708912248
Group discussion is a very successful strategy in teaching/learning process
Second-year students- Microbiology class, Biology Dept. 2015-2016
I teach four topics at my College:
1. General Microbiolog(undergraduates).
2. Scientific Debate (undergraduates).
3. Biotechnology (graduates).
4. Molecular Microbiology (graduates).
My research interests focus on microbial biotechnology. My lab focuses on the:
1. Study of bacterial/fungal relationships that are living in the same environment.
2. Investigate and analyze microbial isolates that grow in harsh environment e.g. metal- polluted locations or toxic- contaminated areas.
3. Mitochondrial genome sequencing of fungi.