زانکۆی سلێمانی (زانکۆی دایک)
Dr. Dana Ali Salih
Dr. Dana Ali Salih
Welcome to my Academic Profile page. My name is Dana Ali Salih. I am a Assistant Professor with a PhD degree in International Relations, teaching in the
Date of Birth : October ,16 , 1980
Place of Birth : Sulaimani - Barznja
Address : Iraq - Sulaimani
Nationality : Kurdish
Bachelor's Degree (B.A) in Political Science- University of Salahaddin -College of Law and Politics (2002)
Master's Degree (M.A) in Political Science-International Politics, University of Al-Nahrain - College of Political Science ( 2006 ).
(PHD) Degree in Political Science-International Relations, University of Sulaimani - College of Law and Politics ( 2011).
1. 4 Books.
2. 7 Jour. Articles.
3. 2 Conf. paper
facebook: Dana Barznjy
Mobile: (+964) 7701493910
I teach several topics at my faculty, i.e.
1. Human Rights & Civil Society, First grade, (University of Sulaimani – College of Political & Social Science 2006-2009)
2. Strategy and Geopolitics, 3rd grade (University of Sulaimani – College of Political & Social Science 2006-2009).
3. Public International Law, 2nd grade (University of Sulaimani – School of Political Science-Chamchamal 2008-2010).
4. Contemporary International Issues, 4th grade, (University of Sulaimani – School of Political Science-Chamchamal 2009-2010).
5. Diplomatic and consular relations4th grade, (University of Sulaimani – School of Law & Political Science 2012-2015).
6. Human Rights & Civil Society, First grade (University of Sulaimani – School of Law & Political Science 2013-2015).
7. Contemporary International Issues, master grade, (University of Sulaimani – School of Law & Political Science - Political Science- 2014-2015).
8. International Relation - International Negotiations, Doctoral grade, (University of Sulaimani – School of Law & Political Science - Political Science- 2016-2017).
My research interests focus on;
1. Foreign Policy Decision making Process.
2. The American Foreign Policy toward Saudi Arabia after the Events of September 11, 2001.
3. The Communication revolution and The International Cooperation in the Context of Globalization.
4. The European negotiating strategies of the Iran over Iran's nuclear program.
5. The Future of the Iraqi-American relations in the light of the Strategic Framework Agreement.
6. The processes of change in the Arab region and countries of the Gulf Cooperation Council.
7. The Impact of Information and Communication Technologies in Political Behavior.
8. The Impacts of Body Language in Political Negotiations.
9. Paradiplomacy of the Kurdistan Region after 2003; present and future.