I am an Assist. Professor with degrees:
F.I.B.M.S Cardiothoracic surgery.
Lecturer in the School of Medicine-department of surgery, and school of Dentistry-department of Anatomy, at University of Sulaimani in Kurdistan Region, F.R. Iraq
Former chair of Medical College Teaching Quality Assurance. 2011-2014
Former Teachers representatives in school of medicine. 2015-2018
I teach several topics at my faculty, e.g.
1. Clinical cardiothoracic surgery.
2. Cardiopulmonary resuscitation CPR.
3. Clinically oriented anatomy.
Training course on:
Surgical skills: instrument handling and suturing techniques.
My research interests focus on;
1. Predictors of re-exploration after cardiac surgery.
2. Outcome of valvular heart replacement surgery.
3. Multi-vessel coronary artery disease in patients with diabetes mellitus.
4. Mitral valve surgery: difference between surgical approaches.
5. Risk factors of infection in cardiac surgery.
6. Effect of pulsatile cardiopulmonary bypass on renal function in elderly.