The application form and all documentation requested in the call should be sent by e-mail at:
Please write in the object “IDQP Call 2017 – Name and Surname of the applicant”
All documents must be sent as a single .Pdf file
DEADLINE FOR PARTNER AND PROGRAMME COUNTRIES
17 February 2017 - h. 17,00 (Italian Time)
THE APPLICATION FORM IS AVAILABLE IN THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE
Documents that must be sent:
- Application form (download it at the bottom of the page)*
- Document certifying the citizenship (passport or ID)*
- Educational qualification requested by the call* (Master's degree or corresponding title)
- Copy of the first page of Master thesis or of the summary, if possible
- Document certifying level of knowledge of English*
- Document certifying level of knowledge of another European language
- Letter explaining the reasons for participation in the Erasmus Mundus Doctorate in Quaternary and Prehistory*
- Detailed CV*
- Recommendation letters (maximum 2)
- Documents certifying previous experience in the field (excavations, seminars, intensive courses, etc.)
- Research project (maximum 20.000 characters including spaces)*
* mandatory documents
The personal data of applicants will be sent to the Agency, to the E+ National Agencies, the EU Delegations and the Erasmus Mundus Doctoral candidate and Alumni Association (EMA), acting as stakeholders of the programme. The personal data of applicants may be used by other bodies involved in the management of Erasmus Mundus for facilitating the doctoral candidate access to the joint programme.
Programme country students – any masters students selected by EMMC consortia and coming from countries participating fully in the Erasmus+ programme. To do so, they set up a National Agency and contribute financially to the programme. The 33 Programme Countries are: the 28 EU Member States, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia and Turkey. 12 months rule: you are not a resident nor have carried out your main activity (studies, training or work) for more than a total of 12 months over the last five years in these countries. The five-year reference period for this rule is calculated backwards as from the application submission deadline.
Partner country students – students selected by EMMC consortia who come the other countries in the world.
If you need more information please contact: email@example.com