UNE Academic Technology Services strives to enhance the teaching and learning experience through up-to-date and reliable technologies.
The following rooms on each campus have been equipped with new standardized classroom equipment that was approved by the Academic Technology Steering Committee
Decary: 206, 207, 208, 209, 210, 226
Marcil: 217 A/B, 318A, 323
Marine Science Building: 221
Blewett: 6, 21, 27, 104
Each room is equipped with the following technologies:
- Mac Mini – Dual bootable into both PC/Mac environments
- Extron Switcher with integrated amp
- Standard User Interface that we can program configure in-house (Media Link)
- Remotely managed devices IPLink – manage, monitor, and control AV devices using a standard Ethernet network
- Digital Widescreen format, 4000+ Lumans
- Digital 16x10 screen/format manual pull down with whiteboard affixed to wall
- Smart Sympodim - annotate, save work, etc.
- Lockable Sympodium ready desk/lectern and media cabinet
- Aux inputs for addition of VHS
- Aux input for addition of doc cam
- Aux input for laptop connection
- Web Camera
- Desktop microphone
- Front Mounted Speakers
For a User Guide, please view or download the attached UNE Classroom AV Manual.
To schedule a one-on-one or group training session, please contact the Faculty ITS Helpline at (207) 602-2487. Also, please call this number if you have a question prior to, or during, class.