A significant feature of Murphy Hall is the convergence of graphics, news writing and broadcast labs in a single space, the Digital Media Studios (DMS).
The DMS features:
- Three 20-workstation teaching areas
- Internet and networking connectivity
- Ceiling-mounted projectors for displaying computer or video output
- Cart-mounted computer workstations for instructor use
- A broadcast production facility
The DMS will be open regular hours through Friday, December 16, 2016. All equipment is due back by end of day on December 14. All files students wish to keep must be backed up by the end of the day on Tuesday, December 20. Student files are not permanently backed up or kept after the end of the semester.
On Monday and Tuesday, December 19-20, the DMS will be open from 9 AM to 5 PM. The DMS will be closed effective Wednesday, December 21 and will not re-open until Spring Semester begins on January 17, 2017
Monday through Thursday: 8 AM to 8 PM
Friday: 8 AM to 5 PM
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Visit Campus Computer Labs for information about other University of Minnesota OIT computer labs.